Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Laptopless in Oslo

It has been a few weeks since I've been without a computer. While Jennifer and David were visiting my laptop died. I guess it had something to do with the hard drive. Kent tried to fix it for hours last Saturday but had no luck. It looks like we will wait until we get home to take it to the shop since we have no idea how many kroners it will take to repair.

In the meantime my blog is suffering and I'm falling way behind in my blogging. Will I be able to document what is missing? We shall all see.

Kent bought us something called a mini before we left for our adventure. It is a great little addition to our apartment. I think of it as our entertainment center. Today I found out I can listen to all our music. What a treat, no more Norwegian radio. The mini also has television shows and movies stored on it as well as access to Club Penguin. I was checking my e-mail on the mini which I didn't like since it was right there on the TV for all to read because it is connected to the television.

As of Saturday I've been using this fancy IBM Think Pad which is Tripod's. I guess this will be mine to use until we depart so here goes nothing.......

2 comments:

lostinrain said...

Your posts are some of the most exciting that I read! I hope you can keep it up without a computer!

Anonymous said...

Tell Kent those imacs aren't all they are cracked up to be ...