Monday, June 23, 2008

Hat Trick







Frigg Farta ended the season on a winning note defeating their opponents 4-3 after being down 3-0 at the half. Unfortunately, I missed out on all the excitement. The game was played at the Roa field which is far from home. KJ and Kent got a ride and there wasn't any room for me.
When they returned after the game Kent said something about a hat trick and Kayleigh in the same sentence. I had to think for a minute.... Wow! KJ had a hat trick... that's 3 goals in one game! The team came back and won! I think Kent was as excited as Kayleigh and I did get a great replay of the game.
Playing soccer for KJ this spring was so great. The girls and their parents were all so friendly not to mention it was really good for her game too. Norway has some outstanding young soccer players.

No comments: