Friday, February 29, 2008

I Almost Forgot Sunday!?



Sunday my friend Carolyn and her 2 kids Kaj and Malin came over so her kids could ride their bikes at Frogner Park. It was Malin's fifth birthday recently and she got a big girl bike. She was very excited to give it a go. I'm sure having an older brother is a big incentive for learning. Carolyn brought her old bike and took off the training wheels since her new bike is a bit too big. Kai sure has a good looking Trek I might add.

I really miss my road bike. I have a Trek Madone. It is beautiful! I guess it will be waiting for me when I get home.

Malin did amazing! It was hard to believe it was her first time without training wheels. KJ, Kent and I were all very impressed.

It was another nice winter day. It seemed like everyone was out at the park again. Kaj also showed us this very fun maze that he, KJ and Kent tried to walk through. We finally talked Malin into calling it quits and headed to United Bakery for some treats
and then home to play for awhile.

Good Job Malin!

No comments: